SALARY: £18,400.00 PER ANNUM (PRO RATA)
We are recruiting for a full or part time Support Worker to work with a young lady with learning disabilities and epilepsy who lives in her own home in Royston.
If you are motivated, can give clear guidance and have experience of working with someone with learning disabilities and can demonstrate the following we would like to hear from you:
- A commitment to empowering people and working closely with their family
- An interest in activities such as walking, swimming and playing pool
- Self-direction, the ability to take responsibility and a positive nature
- Able to work as part of a team but also on a one to one basis
- Able to work flexibly, including weekends, evenings and sleep-ins
Experience would be an advantage but not essential as full training and induction will be given.