SALARY: £18,400.00 PER ANNUM (pro rata) + £69.37 per sleep in
We are recruiting for a full time Support Worker for a female only service in Hemel Hempstead. You will be supporting a lady with learning disabilities who lives in her own home who enjoys many varied activities including crafts, walking, going to the theatre, clubbing, shopping and visiting friends.
A key part of the support workers role is to understand the person you are supporting, which will include providing practical and emotional support.
If you would like to be part of a great team and can demonstrate the following then apply now:
- A commitment to empowering people and working closely with their family
- Self-direction and the ability to take responsibility
- Ability to remain calm in difficult situations
- A positive and compassionate nature
- Able to work flexibly, including weekends, evenings and sleep-ins
- Car driver preferable .
Experience of support work is beneficial but not essential as full training and induction will be given.